|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
Description Job Location or School Name City County Qualifications Salary Closing Date Comments Apply to County Contact Email Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating. View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.
LOGAN COUNTY SCHOOLS
TITLE: DIRECTOR OF SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY INTEGRATIONIST
• M.A. in Leadership
TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: 240 DAYS
REPORT TO: Superintendent of Schools
JOB GOAL: To work with teachers in our schools to create and provide engaging and challenging work for students to maximize each student’s ability in accordance with local and state courses of study.
1. Provide strong leadership for the following staff teams:
School Improvement Team
County Leadership Team
2. Ensure that the county meets its strategic goals and objectives.
3. Exceptional relationship building, communication and influencing skills
4. Assist in school improvement initiatives and strategic plan.
5. Coordinate the planning, implementation, articulation and evaluation of relevant curriculum and instructional strategies and programs.
6. Provide oversight for the districts assigned programs.
7. Participate in professional growth activities leading toward enhancing professional qualifications.
8. Collaborate with teachers to support their use of technology in delivery of curricula through a variety of instructional methods. In partnership, the Technology Integration Director and the teacher will work toward integrating the use of hardware, software and Internet resources in support of student learning. .
9. Create learning resources for teachers, staff and students. These may include Web sites, tutorials, interactive programs and databases that support teachers in integrating technology.
10. Structure the technology education of teachers.
11. Demonstrate familiarity with methods for integrating technology into the curriculum such as Web Quests, online resources, digital portfolios, and other forms of assessments.
12. Maintain skills in computer software, including word processing, database, spreadsheet, Web Page development, presentation, digital video and audio editing, and image processing.
13. Other duties as assigned.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Days and salary as established by the Logan County Board of Education.
Vaiid WV teaching certification in area.
as per Logan County salary schedule
Application must be received by 4:00 p.m. on closing date.
JOB POSTING HOTLINE 752-7409
Unless otherwise noted, positions are contracted for 200 days.
Leslie Tyree, ESQ., Director of Personnel, or Jessica Hager, Certification Officer
Logan County Schools
P.O. Box 477
Logan, WV 25601
(304) 792-2058, FAX (304) 752-3711
Job Location or School Name
County Contact Email
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.