|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
Description Job Location or School Name City County Qualifications Salary Closing Date Comments Apply to County Contact Email Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating. View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.
LOGAN COUNTY SCHOOLS
TITLE: ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENT PERSONNEL
• Minimum M.A Degree
• Professional Administrative Certificate
• Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with school personnel and the general public
• Ability to write summary reports
• Demonstrate administrative competencies necessary for assigned responsibility
REPORT TO: Superintendent of Schools
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Assigned Staff
1. Provide leadership with regards to the activities of Department of Personnel
2. Establish good public and employee relations
3. Plan, attend, and preside over such meetings as the Superintendent assigns
4. Assist the Superintendent in the management and operation of the school system
5. Meet periodically with principals and other administrative staff members to seek solutions to various administrative and operational problems concerning personnel related issues.
6. Counsel with responsible school personnel and parents when necessary in seeking solutions to problems in the school environment.
7. Complete all reports requested or mandated by the WVDE.
8. Provide staff development for service personnel.
9. Manage all aspects of the hiring process leading to the superintendent’s recommendations for hiring to include postings, management of bids and coordination of the interview process.
10. Report to the Superintendent on any development of problems within the county coming to his/her attention and requiring the Superintendent’s awareness or action
11. Coordinate activities with other administrative departments to insure a unified effort in addressing the mission and goals of the school system.
12. Perform such other tasks and assume such other responsibilities as the Superintendent may from time to time assign or delegate
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: 261 days; salary as established by the Logan County Board of Education
Vaiid WV teaching certification in area.
as per Logan County salary schedule
Application must be received by 4:00 p.m. on closing date.
JOB POSTING HOTLINE 752-7409
Unless otherwise noted, positions are contracted for 200 days.
Leslie Tyree, ESQ., Director of Personnel, or Jessica Hager, Certification Officer
Logan County Schools
P.O. Box 477
Logan, WV 25601
(304) 792-2058, FAX (304) 752-3711
Job Location or School Name
County Contact Email
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.