|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
Description Job Location or School Name City County Qualifications Salary Closing Date Comments Apply to County Contact Email Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating. View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.
Assist in the provision of quality educational programs for all exceptional learners.
1. Masterís degree in early childhood, elementary, secondary, area of special education, educational administration or related field (Doctorate preferred)
2. Substantial experience in special education and administration at the state, county or school level
3. Demonstrated experience in improving academic achievement for students with exceptionalities through systemic school improvement implementation
4. Demonstrated understanding of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) and the No Child Left Behind Act (NCLB) including the impact of the recently approved state waiver
5. Effective oral and written communication skills
6. Ability to analyze data for planning and decision making purposes
7. Experience in successful development and delivery of sustained professional development at the local, state and/or national levels
8. Ability to work independently and collaboratively as a member of a team
9. Ability to establish and maintain positive collaborative relationships
Based upon experience and qualifications
Deadline for submission of application and resume is Monday, July 3, 2013 at 4:00 p.m. Please review the job posting listed on the RESA 2 website for required documentation for applying.
Dr. Dee Cockrille
2001 McCoy Road
Huntington, WV 25701
Job Location or School Name
County Contact Email
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.