| WV K-12 Education Job-Bank
|| Open |
|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
Library Media Specialist
Job Location or School Name
Roane County High School
1. Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university. Masters degree preferred.
2. Valid West Virginia certification in School Librarian or School Library Media Specialist is required.
3. Current PPD test for initial employment.
4. Update library for 21st Century Learning including an electronic database checkout system.
5. Meet requirements listed in the Roane County Job Description Handbook (located at each school site and on https://www.edline.net/pages/Roane_County_School_District).
6. Successful performance during a personnel interview, which will be weighed significantly in the search/selection process.
7. Excellent references to validate qualifications and experience.
$31,187 - $58,009
Please submit via US mail or fax a signed, dated letter of application, resume, transcripts, Praxis scores, and a copy of current certification. Applications may be found at: https://www.edline.net/pages/Roane_County_School_District/Personnel
Director of Personnel
Roane County Schools
P.O. Box 609
Spencer, WV 25276
PHONE: (304) 927-6406
FAX: (304) 927-6412
County Contact Email
Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating.
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.