|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
Grade Level Description Job Location or School Name City County Qualifications Salary Closing Date Comments Apply to County Contact Email Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating. View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.
FOR THE POSITION OF HEAD ATHLETIC COACH
REPORTS TO: Principal/Athletic Director
JOB GOAL: To assist with participating student to achieve a high level of skill, an appreciation for the values of discipline and an increased level of self-esteem.
Professional and Interpersonal Relations
1. cooperates with building principal,
2. cooperates with athletic director,
3. develops rapport with coaching staff within the school,
4. organizes coaching staff,
5. develops positive relationship with participants,
6. develops positive relationship with student body,
7. develops positive relationship with faculty,
8. develops positive relationship with parents and community,
9. develops positive relationship with game officials,
10. develops positive relationship with news media,
11. develops positive relationship with opponents,
12. employs appropriate conduct during games,
13. employs appropriate conduct during practices,
14. attends league, conference and WVSSAC,
15. participates in activities that foster professional growth and development,
16. motivates staff and players toward desired goals, and commands respect by example in appearance, manners, behavior and language.
Coaching and Related Areas
17. develops high caliber and quality instruction,
18. teaches fundamental skills,
19. handles athletic injuries,
20. cares for equipment,
21. supervises participants and disciplines team appropriately,
22. designs quality organization of practice sessions,
23. designs pre-season planning,
24. supervises managers and other support personnel,
25. manages budget,
26. follows purchasing procedures,
27. initiates game organizational skills,
28. follows board of education, league, conference, and WVSSAC policies,
29. devotes time and energy to coaching duties,
30. follows end of season procedures,
31. performs other duties as assigned by principal/athletic director.
Gilmer County High School
* Hold or qualify for West Virginia Certificate as required under State Board Policy 5202
* Possess the knowledge, skills and ability to successfully carry out responsibilities of the position.
As per adopted salary schedule
Posting #E13-501-06b SUBMIT: Appl; Copy of Cert; Previous two evals.Current employees submit Extracurricular Bid Sheet MUST BE RECEIVED BY: 6-3-13 3:00 pm
Ronald Blankenship, Superintendent
Gilmer County Schools
201 N. Court Street
Glenville, WV 26351
Job Location or School Name
County Contact Email
Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating.
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.