|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
Description Job Location or School Name City County Qualifications Salary Closing Date Comments Apply to County Contact Email Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating. View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.
Please Contact Tucker County Board Office.
Davis Thomas Elementary Middle
• Hold or be eligible for a valid West Virginia teaching certificate with proper endorsement in elementary Education for grades K- 5 or endorsed in one or more of the four core areas and hold
certification which includes 6-8.
• Special Education certification preferred.
• Ability to collaboratively work with other professional educators to provide instruction, support and specific interventions to
• Knowledge of integrating instructional technology including STAR Reading, STAR Math, Think Through Math, and/or Lexia Reading.
• Ability to use iPads with students as an instructional tool.
• Knowledge of the WVEIS Intervention Tab.
$25.00 per hour
Applications must be received by noon on the date of closing.
Dr. Eddie R. Campbell, Jr., Superintendent
501 Chestnut Street
Parsons, West Virginia 26287
Job Location or School Name
County Contact Email
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.