|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
Description Job Location or School Name City County Qualifications Salary Closing Date Comments Apply to County Contact Email Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating. View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.
1. Superintendent of Logan County Schools (see attached job description)
• Applicants must submit a professional employment application
• Applicants just submit a professional vacancy bid form
• Submit copies of state certification
• Names may be subject to release due to FOIA request
• Applications and bids are to be submitted to Leslie Tyree, Director of Personnel
*PREFERENCE & CONSIDERATION WILL BE GIVEN TO HIGHLY QUALIFIED TEACHERS
JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE IN PERSONNEL OFFICE
Anyone interested in applying for a position should submit An Application for Employment to Leslie Tyree, Director of Personnel; Logan County Schools; PO Box 477; Logan, WV 25601. Applications must be received in the Personnel Office no later than 4:00 p.m. of the last day of the posting. Discrimination Prohibited: As required by Federal law and regulations, Logan County Schools does not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, handicapping conditions, marital status, or national origin in employment.
LOGAN COUNTY SCHOOLS
TITLE: SUPERINTENDENT UALIFICATION:
• Certification as required by West Virginia State Law
• Successful experience as an educational leader and administrator
• Five years of administrative experience in public schools or equivalent experience is preferred
REPORTS TO: Logan County Board of Education
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: All personnel of the Logan County School System
1. All duties as required by West Virginia State Law
2. Prepare an annual budget for implementation of the programs and services.
3. Direct expenditures within the budget and other board authorizations
4. Oversee the day-today operation of the school system
5. Develop and implement cost effective programs which integrate into the organization the most recent educational research, practices, and technology
6. Develop staff cohesiveness and harmonize relationships with the community and other educational institutions\
7. Assume the curriculum leadership role to develop the best possible learning atmosphere for students.
8. Provide leadership and support to all personnel
9. Establish and implement an improvement process for Logan County Schools
10. Chief Executive of the Logan County School System
TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: 261 days; salary as determined by the Logan County Board of Education
Logan County Schools Administrative Offices
Vaiid WV teaching certification in area.
as per Logan County salary schedule
Application must be received by 4:00 p.m. on closing date.
JOB POSTING HOTLINE 752-7409
Unless otherwise noted, positions are contracted for 200 days.
Leslie Tyree, ESQ., Director of Personnel, or Jessica Hager, Certification Officer
Logan County Schools
P.O. Box 477
Logan, WV 25601
(304) 792-2058, FAX (304) 752-3711
Job Location or School Name
County Contact Email
Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating.
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.