|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
Description Job Location or School Name County Qualifications Salary Closing Date Comments Apply to Job URL County Contact Email Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating. View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.
1. Cross students safely across intersection during specified bus schedule.
2. Direct and control student traffic, pedestrians, cycle or automobile traffic as designated school crossing area.
3. Report incidences of unsafe or reckless driving to coordinator of transportation.
4. Use and maintain designated crossing guard equipment provided by the transportation department, and wear appropriate attire for weather conditions.
5. Stand and hold hand held stop sign above head for extended periods of time.
6. Work any day or week during school term and revise times for early dismissal and weather delays.
7. Through words and actions, demonstrate the ability to perform duties without close supervision.
8. recognize the need for supervisory interventions and seek it when needed.
A. Demonstration of appropriate work habits:
1. Observation of work hours.
2. Regular attendance.
3. Compliance with policies and procedures.
4. Observation of safety practices.
5. Maintenance of confidentiality.
6. Appropriate relationships with fellow employees.
7. Appropriate dress and appearance for assigned duties.
B. Demonstration of appropriate job performance skills:
1. Work judgments.
2. Quality of work.
3. Ability to follow instructions.
4. Acceptance of responsibility.
5. Operation and care of equipment.
REPORTS TO: RESA 7 Executive Director, or his designee.
RESA 7-Randolph County Schools (Gateway Bus stop on Patricia Avenue)
1. Minimum of 18 years of age. Must be able to communicate and work effectively with bus operators and county supervisory personnel. Minimum of high school diploma and or a GED.
$15.00 per day
EMPLOYMENT TERM: 200 day school term for specified time period.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: January 14, 2013 by 4:00 p.m.
Send letter of interest, resume and Employment Application to:
Director Of Special Education
1201 N. 15th Street
Clarksburg, WV 26301
Job Location or School Name
County Contact Email
Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating.
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.