| WV K-12 Education Job-Bank
|| Open |
|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
1. Works with school teams to develop and implement strong instructional support and intervention
2. Provides high quality instruction and performance support to students who are at-risk in
reading/language arts, math and other core content areas.
3. Utilizes identified scientific, research based interventions focused on group and individual student
4. Assists with the implementation of the tiered intervention model of increasingly intense and
targeted student interventions and monitors student progress according to prescribed procedures.
5. Participates in universal screening, progress monitoring, diagnostic assessment, and analysis of the
data to identify students in need of tiered intervention, and benchmarking
6. Maintains data-based documentation of universal screening, tiered intervention, progress
monitoring, diagnostic assessment, and benchmarking.
7. Maintains accurate and complete reports and documentation completed and submitted in a timely
manner as required.
8. Monitors and evaluates program goals by gathering data on and reviewing the effectiveness of, core
instruction, universal screenings, interventions, progress monitoring, and diagnostic assessment.
9. Attends all meetings and professional development activities as assigned.
10. Works cooperatively and collaboratively with staff and parents to share knowledge, convey program
goals, develop expertise and skills, and implement with integrity the tiered intervention process.
11. Maintains the confidentiality of school and student records.
12. Performs such other tasks and assumes such other responsibilities as the superintendent or
immediate supervisor may from time to time assign.
Reports to: RESA 7, Executive Director or designee
Job Location or School Name
RESA 7-Johnson Elementary
Special Education Certification,
or Reading Specialist Certification.
3 years of experience at the elementary level or experience as an interventionist preferred.
$35.00 per hour
Employment Term: September 17, 2012 through May 17, 2013 (10hrs. per week, days school in session, students present) (No intervention 11/19-11/23/12, 12/21-1/2/13, 4/1-4/8/13)
Application Deadline: September 20, 2012 by 4:00 PM
Send letter of application and resume to:
Special Education Director
1201 N. 15th Street
Clarksburg, WV 26301-1936
County Contact Email
Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating.
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.