| WV K-12 Education Job-Bank
|| Open |
|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
WVEIS Professional Development Specialist
To assist various program offices within the State, WVDE, and county school systems in the development of comprehensive professional development modules focused on the use of the West Virginia Education Information Systems (WVEIS) Web-Based applications.
Job Location or School Name
1. Bachelorís degree in education-related field or five years experience in education, data management, or other related fields is required (a masterís degree is not required, but preferred)
2. Work experience in school improvement and/or with education data systems is required
3. Work experience with WVEIS preferred.
4. Demonstrated success in providing high quality professional development, training, and technical assistance.
5. Ability to produce high quality, well-organized documents (e.g., reports, articles, studies, white papers, publications)
6. Ability to communicate to a range of audiences including policy makers, educators, and the general public
7. Demonstrated understanding of education data.
8. Experience in online professional development content delivery preferred.
9. Strong understanding of relevant privacy regulations (e.g., FERPA, PPRA, HIPPA)
10. Strong technology skills
11. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Based on experience and qualifications
Application and resume may be faxed to:
Attn: Dee Cockrille
Dr. Dee Cockrille, Executive Director
2001 McCoy Road
Huntington WV 25701
County Contact Email
Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating.
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.