| WV K-12 Education Job-Bank
|| Open |
|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
Accompany and supervise special needs students at school and community work sites.
• Travel to different sites during the school day.
• Assist with record keeping (work logs, student folders, etc.) which will document student’s progress.
• Implement record keeping work logs, student folders, etc. which will document student’s progress.
• Comply with job site regulations to ensure proper training and safety.
• Train students to accomplish specific job tasks necessary for employment success.
• Assist with pre and post observations and assessment of students.
• May require being efficient with some medical issues such as seizure disorder, hearing impairment, non-ambulatory, etc.
• Other duties as assigned.
Reports to: RESA 7, Executive Director or designee
Job Location or School Name
RESA 7- Monongalia County
• CPR Trained
• Criminal Records Check
• Ability to communicate, read, write and follow written directions
• Accept supervision and be compatible to working with special needs students
• Meet the health requirements as set forth by the West Virginia State Code
Employment Term: 2012-2013 school year
Deadline: August 6, 2012 by 4:00 PM
Send letter of Application and Resume to:
Special Education Director
1201 N. 15th Street
Clarksburg, WV 26301-1936
County Contact Email
Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating.
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.