|LPN - Aide|
|RN - School Nurse|
Grade Level Description Job Location or School Name City County Qualifications Salary Closing Date Comments Apply to Please note that jobs are posted by the county offices, not by the WVDE, and that participation is voluntary. If you are looking for jobs for a specific county or counties, check with their central office to make sure that they are participating. View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.
The aide supports the instructional program and works with the classroom teacher or immediate supervisor by assisting with assigned duties
1. Maintains positive work habits
2. Maintains a high level of confidentiality and ethical behavior concerning student information
3. Participates in staff development programs
4. Performs duties effectively and productively
5. Gives individualized help with instructional activities
6. Is supportive of the learning process
7. Supervises children if the teacher is called from the room
8. Administers, scores, and records achievement test results
9. Assists with the supervision of students during breakfast, lunch, play periods, emergency drills, and field trips
10. Assists special student needs as required by medical information provided by IEP; catheterization, diabetic condition, feeding, lifting, toileting, or other special needs not listed
11. Other job related duties as requested by principal or supervisor
JP 2021-004-Justice Elementary School-8:10 a.m.-3:40 p.m.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must pass the State Competency Test for this classification
• Completed Bus Transportation Training
• Ability to communicate, read, write, and follow written instructions
• Good health with average agility and dexterity.
• Relevant first aid/CPR and bus training; relevant bus and specialized health procedure training as needed for assigned student(s)
• General understanding of the objectives of the instructional program
• Ability to communicate with adults, accept supervision, and be compatible to working with children
as per Logan County salary schedule
Application must be received by
4:00 p.m. on closing date.
JOB POSTING HOTLINE 752-7409
Unless otherwise noted,
positions are contracted for
Elizabeth Thompson/Director of Personnel; Logan County Schools
P.O. Box 477
Logan, WV 25601
(304) 792-2058, FAX (304) 792-
Job Location or School Name
View information about the teaching profession on our statewide recruitment website.