in|site is an innovative online tool for teachers and students to locate learning resources aligned to both academic standards and career and technical education skill sets. It provides an "easy link" for learning connections. This system assists academic and career technical teachers in locating quality instructional resources to use in their lesson plans, implement cross-curricular projects, and provide online learning resources for student access. Resources include project-based and problem-based learning modules, rubrics, lesson plans, videos, co-curricular student activities and learning games.
Resources have been submitted by West Virginia teachers, acquired from sites across the nation and vetted by Department of Education instruction staff.
- Quality resources aligned to Career Technical and Next Generation Content Standards
- Enhanced lesson planning through an online curriculum map process
- Identification of embedded credit opportunities
- Implementation of cross-curricular projects
- A system for personalized learning for students