Plan Title: "He Said, She Said!"
Discuss ways to be a responsible listener.
Students will discuss ways to be a responsible listener.
- The teacher will have students sit
or stand in a large circle.
- The teacher will begin by whispering
to a student - "Sally is going to wear a red dress to Kevin's birthday
party next week".
- The object of this activity is for
each student to repeat this story by whispering it into his or her neighbor's
- This continues until every student
has heard the story.
- The last student will say aloud
what he/she heard.
- Note: Tell students that the
story cannot be repeated and if a student doesn't understand part of the
story but to do their best to repeat it to their neighbor.
- Process the results of this activity.