Superintendent's Circle of Educator Excellence Recommendations
We invite you to recommend distinguished classroom teachers and/or principals to the Superintendent's Circle of Educator Excellence. Recommendations should have demonstrated all of the following:
- Exceptional educational talent as evidenced by effective instructional practices and student learning results in the classroom and school;
- Exemplary educational accomplishments beyond the classroom that provide models of excellence for the profession;
- Individuals whose contributions to education are largely unheralded yet worthy of the spotlight;
- Early- to mid-career educators who offer strong long-range potential for professional and policy leadership; and
- Engaging and inspiring presence that motivates and impacts students, colleagues and the community.
Please complete a separate form for each individual including a one-page letter explaining how this person meets the criteria outlined in this letter. Please include a resume for each recommendation.
Incomplete forms will be eliminated from this process.
THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL PROCESS.
INDIVIDUALS SHOULD NOT BE AWARE OF THIS RECOMMENDATION.
Continue to the recommendation form...