Arts Alive Poster Submission
Arts Alive is seeking an original student poster design for Arts Alive 2018.
- The design will represent ARTS ALIVE 2018, the West Virginia Department of Education's annual event to showcase dance, music, theatre, and visual art.
- Students must submit original designs that are not copyrighted and do not contain clip art.
- Students are encouraged to think about the work abstractly. Please consider using or designing images that are not stereotypical or symbolic of an art form (ie: a pair of pointe shoes for ballet or masks for theatre).
- Designs should be in full color and can be drawn by hand or created with digital software. The design will need to be easily scalable for multiple uses as it will be used for the poster, program cover, and other promotional materials.
- The Poster design must include the words "Arts Alive" and the year "2018" in a legible form.
- Leave room for the official Arts Alive logo in your design.
- The Arts Alive Planning Committee will select the winning design. The winning entry will be used for publicity purposes and the program cover.
- The winning designer will have an opportunity to collaborate with the WVDE's graphic artist to ensure that the editing and production process are an educational and rewarding experience.
- The winning designer must agree to assign the copyright to Arts Alive and attach no restrictions to the use of the poster design.
- Digital file size should not exceed 2 megabytes and must be either a JPG or PDF.
- If chosen, you will be notified by January 31, 2018.
All work must be received by January 19, 2018.
If you have questions about the POSTER selection, please contact Dr. Ray Lowther firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting this form, I affirm that the person(s) listed
on the form is/are a student(s) in a West Virginia school.
* = required field