Arts Alive Music Submission
Music performance(s) for Arts Alive! may be chosen from
on-line submissions through the West Virginia Department of
Education and state music education professional association
adjudicated events and conferences (e.g. WVMEA, WVACDA).
Submission guidelines are as follows:
- Prepare a video of your vocal (choir) or instrumental (band, strings) ensemble or solo work(s). Note that instrumental ensembles are not limited to traditional band or strings but may include Orff instruments, steel drums, handbells, recorder consorts, Mariachi bands, folk and ethnic instrumentation (e.g. blue grass fiddlers) and other non-traditional ensembles. The audition video does not have to be from a performance.
- Content must not contain material or language that may be considered inappropriate for a family-centered audience.
- Suggested length is 5 minutes or less showing a work in progress but showing promise or a completed or nearly finished piece.
- Include all relevant program information (e.g. titles, composers, performers) and any costume and design ideas if applicable.
- If chosen, you will be notified by March 21, 2018.
All work must be received by March 12, 2018.
If you have questions about MUSIC submissions, please contact William Cosby email@example.com
By submitting this form, I affirm that the person(s) listed
on the form is/are a student(s) in a West Virginia school.
* = required field