Coordinator - LINKS Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensures that school-specific needs are
- Provides support for the
implementation of the LINKS program.
- Attends all training provided by
district or state for the LINKS program.
- Stays abreast of policies, procedures,
and changes relevant to the LINKS program.
- Assists with delivery and/or
scheduling of professional development for all persons in the LINKS
- Coordinates the maintenance and secure
storage of student portfolios.
- Copies and
distributes lesson plans and handouts to advisors or facilitates process
through grade level coordinators.
- Views all lesson
plans well in advance and assures that all school specific forms are provided
to advisors. (graduation requirements, checklists, course information, co-curricular activities, etc.)
- Views curriculum
Power Points and adapt to align with your school’s needs and programs.
- Collects and shares results
data for the program with steering committee.
- Communicates with building administrator
and school board regarding program success, funding, and other needs.
- Provides public relations for the
- Promotes and advertises the program
to all stake holders which may include, but is not limited to:
- Parent and Staff brochure (provided on LINKS website)
- Websites (updated regularly)
- Public Service Announcement
- Morning announcements