ACTIVITIES AVAILABLE AT NO CHARGE
- 18 Hole Disc Golf Course—Stop by the Administration Office to pickup a score card or map of the course—Bring your own equipment or checkout a set of 4 discs provided by The Jackson County Health Department's Moovin and Groovin Program.
- Fishing (WV License required) Catch and Release ONLY
- Hiking Trails
- Mill Creek Water Trail
- Physical Fitness Trail
- Soccer Field ONLY (No goals are available)
- Softball Field
- Bicycles - Checkout a bicycle provided by the Jackson County Health Department's Moovin and Groovin Program. Must be 18 years of age or older to checkout a bicycle and must leave a valid driver's license or photo ID at the office while using the bicycle. No helmets are provided and riders assume all risk involved.
THE TRAILS AT THE CONFERENCE CENTER ARE NO LONGER BEING MAINTAINED. USE OF THEM IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
18 Hole disc golf course, designed by Johnny Sias--1986 PDGA World Champion
For a quick overview of Cedar Lakes Disc Golf Course
ACTIVITIES AVAILABLE – FEES CHARGED
Campfires—$35.00 per day—available if arranged in advance of your arrival
- Campfire 66 seats 50 (bench seating)
- Campfire 67 seats 400 (bench seating)
- Campfire 68 seats 50 (folding chairs) handicap accessible
SWIMMING POOL--CLOSED FOR THE SEASON!
Hours Daily -- 12 Noon until 5 pm
- No Charge for registered guests
- $2.50/person-5 yrs and up
- Under 4 yrs-Free
To schedule a pool party—Contact Tanya Ball @ 304-531-7934
- $ 50.00 per hour - up to 50 persons
- $100.00 per hour - for over 50 persons
Pets are permitted on grounds but must be on leash. Service animals are permitted in all areas.
West Virginia Department of Education
1900 Kanawha Boulevard East, Charleston, WV 25305
(Staff Phone and Email by Name) (School Directory)
Topics: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
For suggestions, questions, problems contact the webmaster
Please read our disclaimers
State Board |