- Whole-School Reform:
Transforming the Nation's Low-Performing High Schools, By Tara N. Tucci
Policy Brief for Alliance for Excellent Education, July 2009.
Rand Study conducted for US Dept of Ed on Whole-School Reform Evaluating
Comprehensive School Reform Models at Scale Focus on Implementation
Georges Vernez, Rita Karam, Louis T. Mariano, Christine DeMartini
- Game Change Position Paper
- Teens, Cell Phones and Texting - Text Messaging Becomes Centerpiece of Communication
Building a Grad Nation Report Progress and Challenge in Ending the High School Dropout Epidemic, 2012.
- Understanding the Implications of Online Learning for Educational Productivity.
- Email from Keith Burdette, executive director, WVDE Office of Human Resources, dated September 14, 2012.
- Recommendations for this section were informed by WVDE staff interviews and "Actions Underway" document provided by email dated October 12, 2012, from Betty Jo Jordan, executive assistant, WVDE Office of the Superintendent.